Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
- This Agreement shall apply to all relationships involving the use of this service between the user and the Company.
- In addition to this Agreement, the Company shall, in addition to the Rules of this Agreement, have various provisions (hereinafter referred to as the "Individual Rules").), and you may want to do so.Regardless of the name, these individual provisions shall constitute part of the bylaws.
- In the event that the provisions of this Mandate contradicts the provisions of the respective provisions of the preceding Article, the provisions of the respective provisions shall be given preference as long as there are special provisions in the respective provisions.
Article 2 (Registration of Use)
- In this service, the registration will be completed by applying the consent of the registered applicant and applying for the registration of use in accordance with the method specified by the Company.
- The Company shall, in the event that the applicant for the registration of use has determined that there are any of the following grounds, may not approve the application for the registration of use, and shall not be liable for any of the reasons for such disclosure:
- When the person has submitted a false information when applying for the registration of use
- Cases in which the application is filed by a person who has violated the certificate of incorporation
- In addition, if the Company determines that the registration of use is not appropriate.
Section 3 (Managing user IDs and passwords)
- The user is responsible for appropriately managing the user ID and password for this service in its own responsibility.
- The user may not assign or lease the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party in any case.The Company considers the user ID and password combination to be used by the user who is registering the user ID if the user ID matches the registration information in accordance with the registration information.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of willful negligence or gross negligence on the Company.
Article 4 (Fee and Payment Method)
- As a consideration for the paid part of this service, the user shall separately specify the charges for the use of the usage fee displayed on this Website by the Company in a manner designated by the Company.
- If a user delays payment of the usage fee, the user agrees to pay a 14.6 % percentage per annure-year delay.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not engage in the following activities when using this service:
- the act of violating laws or ordinances or public morals
- the act of relating to criminal activity
- Infringing on the content of this service, including the copyright, trademark right, and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- The act of disrupting or disrupting the functions of the Company, other users, or any other third party server or network
- the act of making commercial use of the information obtained by this service
- An act that may disrupt the operation of our services.
- the act of making unauthorized access or attempting to do so
- the act of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. pertaining to another user
- the act of making use of the service with a wrongful purpose
- Act of disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or to any other third party
- the act of going to another user
- Advertising, advertising, soliciting, or operating activities on a service that we do not grant
- the act of trying to meet with unacquainted disparation
- the act of providing a direct or indirect benefit to an anti-social force in connection with our services
- Other acts which we judge to be inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of this Service, etc.)
- We may suspend or suspend all or part of the service without prior notice to the user if the Company determines that there is any of the following reasons:
- To check or check the maintenance or update of a computer system on this service
- When the provision of this service has become difficult due to force majeure, such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fire, power outages, or natural disasters
- When a computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident.
- In other cases, the Company considers it difficult to provide this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by a user or a third party, due to the suspension or suspension of the provision of this Service.
Article 7 (Restriction on Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- We may, without prior notice, limit the use of all or part of this Service or unregister as a user if the user falls under any of the following circumstances:
- Violation of any of the clauses in this constitution
- Cases where the registration information is found to have false facts.
- Cases where the Payment and Other Obligations are not performed
- We have not responded to a contact from us for a period of time.
- When the final use of the service is not available for a period of time
- In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the Company as a result of the act performed by the Company based on this Article.
Article 8 (Taikai)
The Company shall be able to withdraw from this Service through the withdrawal procedures specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Avoidance and Discharge of Warranty)
- The Company shall, in effect, include defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, effectiveness, fitness for a specific purpose, security, etc., errors, bugs, and infringe on rights.It is not explicitly stated that there is no such thing as explicit or implied.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by this Service for any damages arising out of the user.However, there is a contract between the Company and users on this service (including the Terms of Incorporation).) If the consumer contract is to be set forth in the Consumer Contract Act, this discharge shall not be applied.
- Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be negligent except for gross negligence.Damage caused to a user due to default or illegal activity, or damage arising from special circumstances (including the case where the Company or the user has foreseed or foreseed for the loss of the user.(i) assumes no responsibility for the use of the information.In addition, our negligence (except for gross negligence).(b) The amount of the damages incurred by the user due to default or illegal act shall be limited to the amount of the usage charge received from the user in the month on which the damage occurred.
- The Company shall not be liable for any transaction, contact or conflict, etc. arising between the user and another user or a third party in connection with this Service.
Article 10 (Changes to the Contents of Service, etc.)
We shall, without notifying the user, change the contents of this service or suspend the provision of this service, and shall not be liable for any damage caused by the user.
We will be able to change this convention at any time without notifying the user, if deemed necessary.If the use of this service has been initiated after the change of the certificate of incorporation, the user shall agree to the terms of incorporation after the change.
Article 12 (Treatment of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notices or Communication)
The notice or communication between the user and the Company shall be conducted by the method specified by the Company.We will notify or contact the contact at the time of submission to notify or contact the user unless the user has notified the user of the change in accordance with the methods specified separately by the user.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The user may not assign any rights or obligations under the Agreement to a third party or provide them as collateral without prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Jurisdiction of Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The Japanese law shall be governed by the Law of Japan in accordance with the interpretation of this constitution.
- In case of disputes relating to this service, the exclusive jurisdiction shall be the court that has jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company.